Friday, May 6, 2016

It's Friday, y'all.


Yesterday's visit with Coda was quiet. They were busy at the PT center so I was able to take him outside and lounge on the grass in the shade. At this point, we're not taking him home this weekend but I'm hoping for next. It breaks me heart to leave him there but our house is just not set up for a big dog in his wide wheels and he would need constant attention to keep him from trying to follow Ryker and to deal with is incontinence again. He did have cute read tennis shoe-like booties on his back feet.

The fires from Canada have broken the borders. Here's what this morning looked like here:




Oh so lovely with my smoke allergy.


I'm going to a class tomorrow afternoon and then on Sunday I'm hoping we can get to Captain America: Civil War movie.


On Sunday night, we have Game of Thrones "Oathbreaker":

Bran glimpses the past; Daenerys learns what's in store for her; Tommen faces the High Sparrow; Arya trains to be No One; Varys comes up with a solution to a vexing problem; Ramsay gets a gift.
And otherwise I will do cleaning, computering, napping, and reading. 


Not so much sun. It's cooler anyway, thank goodness, than the 90s it was yesterday but the smoke makes it overcast.

Say goodbye, PK.




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: