Friday, May 13, 2016

Weekends at home


Coda's coming home for the weekend. Hoping it all goes nice and quietly.


I'm thinking the most difficult part will be me telling both Ryker and Coda "no" to our early morning walks. We'll have to do it later in the day when Steve is up.  But otherwise it'll be a mostly uneventful weekend. Steve and I will both be on our computers for the most part.


Steve will be in gamer mode; I'll be surfing the Net.

On Sunday we have Game of Thrones to watch. "Book of the Stranger":


Tyrion makes a deal while stalling for Daenerys return; Theon tries to make amends for the past; Jorah and Daario realize their next move won't be an easy one; Cersei discusses Margaery's future with Olenna.



I finished the Armstrong book last night so I'm auditioning for my next read. I'm not what it is yet otherwise I'd share it with you. I'm narrowing it down from the multitudes.


Have a great weekend!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: