Tuesday, May 3, 2016

When you want to say something but know you shouldn't ....



I visited Coda today at the physical therapy vet. They love him. Of course they do. And so far he's had three water treadmill sessions. I got to see the one this afternoon. Very cool. It looks like this:


Gosh, I'm hoping he mends sooner rather than later.


I managed to stay awake last night to watch the season finale of NCIS: Los Angeles. It was a good tactical episode but didn't feel very season finale-ish. Ah well. Now we wait for Fall on that show.

Tonight I have Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., "Failed Experiments":


As the threat of Hive looms, loyalties are put to the test and the team must come up with a decisive resolution.
Oh and that little big thing called sleep?


So I hope to go to bed right after Agents.


A few book release today so of course I can't choose among them.


Oh I came across this. I think it is freaking hilarious:


And you know how much I love me some Captain James Tiberius Kirk as played by Shatner. :)


Have a great Tuesday!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: