Thursday, March 17, 2022

Are you there Dog? It's me ...


 Thursday


  The 100 Day Project:


 

 Day 32:

 


 Sadly, this necklace isn't my favorite and I had higher hopes for it. I loved the green beads individually -- the green chips practically glow and the dark green is goldstone so there's deep sparkle in it -- but it just didn't do the magic last night. I'm hoping for some tonight.

 


 Well today hasn't been spectacular due to my vehicle having issues. 

 

 
It's looking like it may be the starter. Bah.

 


So I don't know if I'll have a car to go home with. That means a ride home with Steve whenever he decides to leave. And it means not being able to give the doggos a ride in the morning. We'll see what happens in a couple hours.


 

 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: