Thursday, March 3, 2022

Escape route


 Thursday

 


The 100 Day Project:


 Day 18 (and found objects challenge):

So this isn't the necklace I intended to make last night. It is, however, the necklace that DEMANDED to be made. I was going to do the grey one. I had no plan or design at all for this red one. But it turned out pretty damn good.

 


I still have two pieces to make for the February Found Objects before I feel I'm done. A necklace and the rosary. What I'm really loving is that each of the seven (eventually) pieces of  jewelry is a different color with the yellow beads: dark blue, green, red, yellow/white, light blue/brown, gray, and purple/gold. 


 I've also been a very very bad girl shopping for beads on Etsy today. But my thinking is that I'm only on day 19 of 100 in making stuff. Looking for and needing inspiration for pieces for another 80-ish days.


And I need to figure out how to off load my jewelry now. Etsy? Local? I don't want to do shows. There are pluses and minuses to every venue option. It pretty much boils down to how big a chunk out of  what you sell and the time/convenience factor.



And of course as I was talking to someone about it -- I just want to be creative. I just want to play. I don't want to do the hard work stuff.  I don't know if I want to do it as a business but what do I do with all the things afterward?

 


Tonight we have BattleBots to watch. I'm probably going to pick up something for dinner since we don't have leftovers in the house at the moment.  Maybe Pickle Barrel?

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: