Friday, March 18, 2022

Boop my nose!


 TGIF

 


The 100 Day Project:

 


 Day 33:

 


 I love this necklace. I've been wearing it today. I may have to keep it. It has such a good heft to it. This is also counting as a Found Object piece for March with the black and white beads. The blue ones are African turquoise.

 I've been obsessing with a particular music performance. If I had a time machine, I'd go to all ten nights in August 1972 and watch Neil Diamond at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. There was a live album released that went platinum.

 


 Especially the last three songs, Holly Holy, I Am I Said, and the encore Soolaimon/Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show are freaking incredible.

 






 His voice has always been one of the best of the best, in my humble opinion (I loved it since the 80s). It's not tenor, thank goodness, it's baritone and can be deep and gravel-y.  He was only 30 when he did this concert. I wish someone had filmed it. That would have been amazing to watch in lieu of a time machine. Alas, it's only audio. But I'm listening to it over and over. 


No plans this weekend other than I should probably go to the coffee shop for bead group tomorrow afternoon. I didn't get to stop in yesterday due to vehicle issues.

 

And then otherwise the usual stuff.


Have a good weekend

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: