Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The face you make when Candy calls in


 Wednesday. And the receptionist is out sick (fibromyalgia). So no visit to coffee shop at lunch. It's not the end of the world but it is irritating.

 


 The 100 Day Project:


Day 24:

 


 I'm fighting with two internal emotions with this project. The first I've mentioned previously, that I don't have to make a piece a jewelry every day; that it's ok to just work on something creatively. But I do feel better about myself if I do make something.

 


 And secondly, that I need to be re-invent-the-wheel creative when I make my jewelry. I feel sometimes I'm in a rut. Yes, it's mostly necklaces and while they're different beads and materials, it is often the same style either one strand, two stands, three strands. There aren't any duplicates of course but the structures are similar. So I'm scanning through Pinterest at jewelry for some inspiration.

 


 And tonight, Day 25, I have a couple things set to go, whichever I do, and try to be a little more creative. Edgy. Different. Whatever.

 Steve has got the gun range tonight. I still haven't picked the next thing to read yet. I've not slept well the past couple nights so I'm hoping tonight will be better.

 


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: