Friday, March 4, 2022

TGIF - Outta here!


 Friday

 

So, the creative juices weren't flowing last night while working on my 100 Day Project/Found Objects Challenge. You know when you have a Plan A or Plan B ...?


 I was on Plan F or G when I finally said, screw it, these are the beads I'm going to use and this will be the Day 19 piece. So I wasn't happy with it but it will be fine. But I am going to redo it and add some chain for today's project, Day 20.

 


 So it will look a little better. And I will switch out the charm on a previous necklace. It will be a process kind of day.

 


 The goal is to be creative every day not produce pieces of jewelry. And I was creative last night for three hours. Tomorrow and perhaps the day after, I need to work on and complete the rosary and that will be the last of the Found Objects for February.

 


 And then back to just regular 100 Day Projects until I get the beads for March FOC. 

I've got a haircut tomorrow morning. I should go to beading group tomorrow afternoon but I haven't decided yet. Napping, reading, etc.


 Have a good weekend

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: