Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Icognito


Tuesday

 

The 100 Day Project:


 Day 37:

 


 So this one isn't the way I had planned it but I finally gave up at 10:00. Part of the time was taken up with having my hand on Coda who wouldn't settle down for a while without me touching him. And this photo is actually two necklaces. I just put the charm on a chain to fill in the space.  I'll have to go back and try to do what I wanted it to do: connect the horse charm at the place where the chains meet and draw the two sides closer together and have the chains dangle closer together. The stones are jasper.

 


 Tonight I'm hoping to play with carnelian beads and some very pretty blue golum beads in a quick necklace.

 


 We have Curse of Oak Island to watch during dinner. And I have the live stream for Thunderhorse Descendant at the same time.

 


 And then read a little bit and go to bed.

Have a great day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: