Friday, March 25, 2022

See you on Monday


 TGIF

The 100 Day Project:

 


Day 40:

 


I was trying to work on a Found Object project last night and it just wasn't coming together. So I panicked and decided to make a simple necklace. Sometimes, you just want to wear something clean and simple. So there. 

 


 I'll be going to the coffee shop tomorrow to meet up with the beading buddies. I hadn't wanted to but Ann won't be there and Jim didn't want to potentially be the only one.

 


 The beading buddies also put out a text today that some of them were interested in participating in a craft show at the mall on April 15th. They want to share on the cost of the table,etc., have a couple people at a table, blah blah blah. I told them I can't do it this time. 

It's short notice. 

I don't have anything priced. 

I don't have any kind of display set up. 

With the time I have available to me, I can't take my eyes off The 100 Day Project goal. 

I'm planning on opening an Etsy store at the end of the 100 days.

 

No other plans for the weekend other than the usual beading, reading, napping, etc.

Have a good weekend

 


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: