Friday, March 10, 2023

Desperately looking for weekend


 TGIF


 One of the ladies last night on reading sprints mentioned this challenge starting on Sunday. I think I'll participate.

 

The 1000 Page Challenge.


  I can meet that challenge in two books.

 

 


 The Sherry Thomas comes out on Tuesday. 336 pages. I will read that immediately. It will also qualify for Sarah's "build your own readathon" next weekend with something green on the cover for St. Patrick's Day.

 


The Michael J. Sullivan is the sequel to the first in trilogy I read and LOVED in January. I've really been wanting an excuse to read it.  786 pages. 


 For a total of 1122 pages. I can start Sunday. I'll probably finish the scavenger hunt book tonight or tomorrow.


Tomorrow I'll go to the coffee shop, work on my reading journal or something. Sunday, I'll have reading sprints at 5 which is the scavenger hunt one. Otherwise, more resting. Service Manager won't be back for two weeks.
 


Have a good weekend

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: