Friday, March 17, 2023

Weary but happy it's Friday


 Friday. Happy St. Patrick's Day. My day.

 


 I finished the Sherry Thomas book last night. She is very good in creating and doing the reveal of the crime(s) of each book. I love intelligent authors.

 


 Back to reading the others I've got going.

 



 Update on #Read1000Pages Challenge:

 

 Tomorrow I have a memorial to go to in the afternoon for a little bit. Bead group is canceled because of it. My hair cut appointment was rescheduled and I'm okay with that. A friend asked that I stop by a psychic fair in the morning but I'm not sure yet whether to go or not.

 


But mostly doing the usual: hanging with Ryker, reading, catching up on sleep, watching On Patrol Live, having my beloved Thai salad, some cleaning, and otherwise being a hermit. 

Have a good weekend

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: