Thursday, March 2, 2023

Thursday mood with sunglasses


 Thursday

 


Receptionist still out of course. Can't stick around.


 Tonight there's BattleBots but I also have reading sprints. And I gave myself the night off from writing last night but I also still need to read up better on scenes so I can actually do something productive ....

 


 I think I'm pausing on the Robin Hobb fantasy. I really wanted to read it but it seems to be stuck in with middle-itis. A whole of telling and not showing so it's not keeping my interest at present.


 I wasn't going to do the next scavenger hunt for the reading group. The prompt is "drink on the cover or drink themed." But I think I may have a contender that I'd be interested in reading. I remember the debut coming out at 2016 Bouchercon that I attended. We'll see. I'm still reading the Jenny Schwartz scifi. I'm verging on slumping but I won't let it get me.


 Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: