Friday, March 3, 2023

I was young and carefree on Monday; now I'm old and cranky

 TGIF. Not only receptionist out today and I'm doing her job and finding things she hasn't been doing .... our service manager has been out since yesterday noon-ish and I'm doing her job and finding things she hasn't been doing.  

 


Let me say that again.

 

 Tomorrow I have to go to the coffee shop. Patt will be and Barb supposedly. Haven't seen them in months. The change will be a big deal for them.

 

I'll work on my reading journal I guess because I'm behind in it.

 I'm having a mini-slump so I'm not sure what I'm currently reading. I have so many options but I can't focus. I'm also pausing on my 100 Day Project this week. I just can't do it unless some of the stress eases off.


 The receptionist may be back Monday. The service manager may not.

 


Have a good weekend


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: