Thursday, March 16, 2023

If you can't beat 'em, be goofy

 

 Thursday. Receptionist out until 1. Service manager out.


 Update on #Reading1000Pages Challenge:

Once again, I've changed my scavenger hunt book. Weapon on the cover. SILVERFIN by Charlie Higson 1st of 8 in young James Bond middle-grade series.

 


Before the man became the legend. Before the boy became the man. Meet Bond. James Bond. James Bond will one day become the world’s most famous spy, but at the moment his challenge is to fit in at his new school - making friends, learning the rules and facing up to bullies. Unknown to James though, there is an even tougher challenge awaiting him- something mysterious and deadly lurking in the water. Something called SilverFin.

 Published 2005; 360 pages. I'm listening to the audio of this, read by Nathaniel Parker, a lovely British actor. Final answer.

I decided to go to Barnes & Noble at lunch to pick up some books. Some are physical copies of books I've already read on Kindle over the past few months that I want more permanent copies of. 


 Some are fantasy books I'd like to get to this year. And a couple category romances.

We've got BattleBots tonight but I also have reading sprints at 5pm. One more day to go.


 Have a good day

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: