Wednesday, August 9, 2023

General disgruntlement that it's not Friday yet

 Wednesday

I had a good sprinting evening last night. More again tonight. 

 

For some reason it doesn't feel like I've been getting very far in my reading this month. The good news is that MAGNOLIA PARKS didn't create a reading slump in me. But I have been reading every day and with the sprints forward progress has been made. So what's the deal?

And in one of those "national days"....

 No photo description available.

  No photo description available.

  No photo description available.

 Steve's got the range this evening. I'll be racing home after work. Then in the remaining 30 minute window, I'll be walking and feeding Keo and then jumping on camera.


 Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: