Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Piranha attack

 Tuesday

The book I've been waiting all of 2023 for. Today is the day. 

 

Currently reading CASSIEL'S SERVANT by Jacqueline Carey. New addition to Kushiel's Dart fantasy series.

From the point of view of Joscelin, Cassiline warrior-priest and protector of Phèdre nó Delaunay. He’s sworn to celibacy and the blade as surely as she’s pledged to pleasure, but the gods they serve have bound them together. When both are betrayed, they must rely on each other to survive. From his earliest training to captivity amongst their enemies, his journey with Phèdre to avert the conquest of Terre D’Ange shatters body and mind… and brings him an impossible love that he will do anything to keep. Even if it means breaking all vows and losing his soul.

Published 2023; 528 pages.

Another SQUEE! moment book release last night. The third in the new trilogy by Nathan Lowell. HARD KNOCKS.


 I'm so happy. I think I'll save this until I'm done with the other sci fi I'm reading. But I'm very much looking forward to reading it.


 I'm doing reading sprints tonight so I'll have a good chunk of time to get more into the Carey book.


 Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: