Thursday, August 3, 2023

In the muck again

Thursday

 The majority of my day yesterday was spent dealing with Quickbooks and tech support. From 8am until 3:30pm. The first half hour of today was spent the same way. 


 I'm ready for the weekend. With my no good very bad day yesterday I was thinking there should be a shop -- with a drive up window -- called I've Had A Bad Day So I Need Chocolate.


 Make it happen, people.

 Reading update:

The Carey book is getting good. Remember, this is a re-telling of the first trilogy but it is from Joscelin's point of view. WE know this is a great love story. They don't. Yet.


 I'm at 25%, they've just met. OOOoooo! The HUGE thing about this couple is that she's a courtesan of Naamah and he's a celibate knight of Cassiel. Yes this is such a great love story told over the three books. 

 I've got reading sprints one more time this evening. I'm putting in extras so I can carve out good reading time for this book.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: