Friday, August 11, 2023

One tired puppy


 TGIF

There's an airshow in Billings this weekend -- we're not going 1) because tickets are sold out and 2) Keo. But flew over the shop multiple times in their practices yesterday. There will be more today.

 May be an image of aircraft

 I completed eight live shows this week on my YouTube channel.

 

 I was struggling last night trying to find what to read next -- and yes, of course, I have many on my TBR pile but nothing was hitting me.

 

Today, I discovered that a BookTube-r is doing another Agatha Christie read along and try to out solve the book before it ends. I'm in! And I have the book already on audio so that is what I'll be doing today while at work.

Currently listening to THE A.B.C. MURDERS by Agatha Christie.


 When Alice Asher is murdered in Andover, Hercule Poirot is already looking into the clues. Alphabetically speaking, it's one letter down, twenty-five to go. There's a serial killer on the loose. His macabre calling card is to leave the ABC Railway Guide beside each victim's body. But if A is for Alice Asher, bludgeoned to death in Andover, and B is for Betty Bernard, strangled with her belt on the beach at Bexhill, who will then be Victim C? More importantly, why is this happening?

Published 1936; 232 pages. Or about 6 hours of audio time. After that, I'm not sure, I guess.

 No other plans this weekend. The Saturday sprints are canceled by Sarah but I may step into the space and do them for a couple hours. Sunday's sprints are a scavenger hunt one: A book with "Death" or "Dead" in the title. I'm counting A DREAM OF DEATH by Connie Berry.


Lots of resting. Maybe some cleaning (the odds are not in your favor). Walking Keo twice a day there is no question.

Have a good weekend

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: