Monday, October 26, 2009

Bah Monday!


Well, I continued my Anthony Andrews 1980s visit and watched another fave, The Scarlet Pimpernel last night. I'm somewhat holding off on a starting a book until tomorrow. The 2nd of Nora Roberts' wedding biz quartet comes out tomorrow and I plan on getting it. So for today, I don't know.


This cold is still kicking my breathing -- rattling, wheezing, unable to sleep laying down, coughing. And I think the thrush medicine is messing up my appetite. I don't really feel like eating but I do a little to keep energy up. Trying to drink lots. I should go steam again in a bit.


It is super windy today. I won't be able to take Tug for a walk today. Maybe I can get by with a car ride. He's sleeping right now after I let him out in the front yard for a bit.


Steve has another gun club orientation to help with tonight. I've got Lie to Me to watch on tv. Really, the only goal I have today is to get.rid.of.this.cough. Arghhhh!!!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: