Sunday, October 11, 2009

Frosty-faced Sunday


The cold weather is sticking around for another day. Lightly snowing and a little breezy.


I finished THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST. Satisfying, yes. I want to hang around these people and know them more. I don't want their stories to end. But there will be no more and a I DO NOT want some other author taking it up; there can be no match to his plotting.


I'm going to head to the library and pick up my holds. I think I'll probably start the Michael Connelly first, should be a quicker read than the others. Info on it tomorrow.


Football going on today on tv. Steve's Steelers are so far winning; my Cowboys are thus far behind. Figures.


Have a good Sunday


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

2 comments:

sally906 said...

You DO realize that there are SOME people in the world that love snow and are eaten up with jealousy right now :)

PK the Bookeemonster said...

Come HERE! It's coming! I hate the heat too so I'm a fair weathered friend. :) Literally.