Monday, October 5, 2009

Head rush!


Oy, my eyes are tired. I don't think I'll get much done tonight.


I finished THE EVE OF SAINT HYACINTH by Kate Sedley last night. I like this series and this one had a bit more of the politics of the time period -- King Edward IV and Richard of Gloucester -- which I like.


I had an interview today. It's a county job which is good for the benefits. It will mean nights and weekends during events but that's a part of the job. They're only interviewing 6 people out of the over a hundred applications. I think I did well answering the questions of the three people. At the end, the boss asked if I didn't get the job would I be interested in doing sponsorships/grants on the side for them. I said why yes. They'll make a decision by the end of the week or beginning of next.


It has snowed a little today. The ground is too warm yet for it to stick and the snow turned to rain for a bit. It will probably freeze overnight so the streets will be slick in the morning. I think the rest of the week is supposed to be in the 40s or 50s.


Tonight on tv I've got Lie to Me (yay!) and we'll probably watch a bit of the Packers/Vikings game. I should also go through the books to see what's next up for my mood.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: