Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hanging out with friends...


Premeditated September issue is done ... almost. I'm giving until the end of the day for some straggling authors to send excerpts. I don't think they'll remember to do it but I'll give them the time, this was the deadline day I gave them. I'm happy with it, very much so. I've added a couple features to each entry and there's a word search puzzle at the end. On to October...


I didn't work today, sticking to my alternate summer schedule. I slept in until 6:30. I walked Tug. I worked on the newsletter. I had lunch with Steve and then I napped. I'm heading over to the Rock Pile at 5 for appetizers and drinks with some of the girls from work. There's nothing on tv for me so maybe I'll do some reading. I keep trying to make headway in the books I'm reading in the evenings but I get too dang tired. Maybe I'll stand a chance tonight.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: