Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm sure they have an active imagination all by themselves


Day off from work today, or rather, day to work on the second business. I need to call printers today to get prices for the October issue for Bouchercon (2000 copies) and I need to work on the September issue. I'm keeping the goals simple today so I can achieve them. Also need to walk Tug.


I didn't see any aurora borealis last night, I'm very disappointed -- I might have seen a shooting star because it was too fast for a satellite. I'm hoping I'll have a chance tonight if it isn't overcast. I may have seen one when we were kids -- I have this vague memory of a night in North Dakota when we visited one summer. But I REALLY want to see this. I love looking at the night sky.


I'm hoping THE VIOGNIER VENDETTA by Ellen Crosby shows up today. I received notice a few days ago that it had shipped first. Yeah, it would probably jump the queue over the Priscilla Royal I'm reading right now so I can get it Mom to read next.


It's overcast today -- lovely. Probably won't stay that way, darnit. :)


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: