Friday, August 20, 2010

It's the mumble-th anniversary of Lisa's 25th birthday!


I think I may have figured out what is making me ill. I've thought all along that this is an allergy because I had the itchy eyes two years ago in August (last year it didn't happen because I was stuck inside with my leg/kidney situation). My friend at work mentioned that at this time of year she is very allergic to Russian Olive trees which come into full "bloom" in late July/early August. She had it so bad, she said, she had a rash all over. Like this I asked and showed her my arms. Yes, exactly she said. Light bulb! I told her I was taking Benedryl or Zyrtec but she said she takes Claritin D because it's stronger. So I'll be trying that tomorrow. At last, maybe some solutions.


Tonight I have Say Yes to the Dress/Atlanta to watch and Pillars of the Earth. Woot!


Tomorrow is supposed to be near 100 degrees. Yuck-o-rama. I'll be walking Tug early and then hibernating into the basement. Steve is going to either do the handgun class or watch a gun tournament.


I'm thinking of skim reading the rest of INSTRUMENT OF DARKNESS. I'm liking it okay but I just need to be moving along to something else.


And ....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: