Monday, August 16, 2010

Mailbox Monday


It's Mailbox Monday! Mailbox Monday gathers together for readers the books that came into the house last week. (feel free to share yours) Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

************************************************


All Kindle all the time last week.


THINK OF A NUMBER by John Verdon


THE BRUTAL TELLING by Louise Penny


THE COOKBOOK COLLECTOR by Allegra Goodman


A SMALL DEATH IN THE GREAT GLEN by A.D. Scott


A NAIL THROUGH THE HEART by Tim Hallinen (free)


Samples:


BOOK OF SHADOWS by Alexandra Sokoloff


ZOO STATION by David Downing


SHADES OF MILK AND HONEY by Mary Robinette Kowol


THE CHILDREN'S BOOK by A.S. Byatt


TRULY, MADLY by Heather Webber


*************************

A cold is trying to get me so we'll see how long I last tonight because I'm just blessed tired. For some inconvenient reason the two shows I watch on Mondays are on at the same time tonight, forcing me to choose one. I'm thinking I'll go with Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations because he's in Rome and I love things about Rome.


I've got to do a couple more things online and then fix dinner. See ya'll tomorrow...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: