Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yeah, uh-hunh


I read THE VIOGNIER VENDETTA by Ellen Crosby last night in one sitting. I had nothing on tv and Steve was at shooting so I spent from 6 to 9 reading. Overall I enjoyed it. The author had a lot of info dumps which I normally don't mind because I love learning new things but this was a lot of info dumps. This is a good series but this particular story pushed the amateur sleuth thing for me because she is in the thick of things yet the cops talk to her a couple times but she is never considered a suspect probably because she has alibis at hand but still. It was good that she got her information from conversations not handed to her by a relationship with an in-the-know cop. I like the characters in this series and I liked visiting this world -- like catching up with a friend I've not seen in a year.

Back to the Priscilla Royal.

Yesterday was a great day: lots accomplished on the newsletter regarding the print job in October and adding some elements and then the reading in the evening. Just terrific. I hope to do more of the same this weekend but add in cleaning out the car to the list.

Tomorrow is Friday! Woot!

Have you seen the new Geico commercial with the little pig saying "wee wee wee" all the way home? Funny!






Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: