Saturday, March 31, 2012

100% true


The dehydrating project was a success today. It's kinda hard to screw up apples. I only did five apples because this was basically to figure out how the machine worked. I like how they turned out. Steve tasted and said he didn't really like dehydrated fruit. He wants the jerky. Men. But the dehydrator is a nice little machine -- easy use and clean.

I got some good cleaning done but then took a nap and then the cleaning urge left me. I hope to go again tomorrow. Ryker got a good brushing out on the deck -- practically a whole other dog was created with all his loose fur.

I'm making enchiladas for dinner and we have Cops to watch -- finally a Cops episode after that stupid Q Viva or whatever that was. After that? Maybe a movie. I've struck out the last two weekends in the movie picking: The Three Musketeers and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I could have Steve choose but that scares me.

Last night's finale of Spartacus was AWESOME. Major carnage of major characters. Half the cast is gone and done spectacularly. This is one of the best storytelling shows on the small screen. You just have to look past all the gory blood and guts parts. Have to wait until 2013 now for the next season. In the meantime The Game of Thrones season 2 is tomorrow. Woot and good timing!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: