Friday, March 30, 2012

Ahhh... the red dot wins again...


TGIF

Not much to report. Steve has women’s only handgun class to coach tonight. I have Say Yes to the Dress and the Spartacus finale to watch. Then tomorrow he has a Lincoln Center gun class to coach all day. I’m hoping to unbox the dehydrator I got a month ago but have been too sick to care about. My first project will be some apples. I also plan to do some cleaning in the house. Yes! CLEANING. Amazing.

I was feeling mostly human today. Still coughing but feeling better. And maybe the Rock Star that a coworker brought to us helped. J

I don’t think we’ll make it to Hunger Games this weekend. Sigh. Too busy and probably still very crowded. Maybe next weekend.

That’s it. That’s all I got. Off you go.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hello PK,
I landed on your blog because of looking up what a puttock shroud might be and landed on your page with the tuckered out panda bear.
So then I read about your possibly having MRSA and it looks like the last entry and I wonder, oh dear, what has happened to you.
I see that you have posted subsequently and, from an old anonymist in the c.s. (cyberspace), I congradualate you on your recovery.