Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Can't resist a Monty Python reference


Stayed home from work again but definitely on the getting better side. I'll probably go to work tomorrow -- better, not best, but I gotta earn the paycheck. I still can't hear in my left ear, wheeze a little in breathing, and I'm coughing of course but it's not trying to rip my lungs out anymore. Robitussin and Mucinex are my friends.

I'm back to reading IN MY TIME by Dick Cheney. I'm getting close to done with it now with a lot of time to read today. The man has been involved in so much stuff in government since the early 70s. Pretty amazing.

Nothing on TV for me tonight so maybe I'll finish the book. It turned yucky windy this afternoon and not looking to let up this evening. I'm not sure what to make for dinner though soup and grilled sounds good. Or Mac'n'Cheese and hotdogs.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: