Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Are you slamming readers?


Oh the dilemna! The Harris book is here. I want to read it. I also want to read the Cheney book. I also want to read the Hitler's Germany book. Oh, life is so difficult, isn't it? :)

And Montana is so weird. Yesterday it was 68 degrees out. Today we had snow. By Friday it will be in the 60s again.

I didn't want to go tromping in the muddy field with the dogs after work today so I let them run around the front yard. At one point, the boys had apparently crawled under a neighbor's fence; Coda was able to crawl back out; Ryker was not. Ugh. Tried to open the gate but it wouldn't budge. Finally held the fence up enough for Ryker to slide under again.

Steve has a board meeting tonight. I plan to read ... something. And have a glass of wine. And listen to the results of Super Tuesday.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: