Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh yeah, I'm sick.


Ok, so the cold has got its hooks into me. It moved into my chest yesterday and I felt awful. Started a regimen of Robitussin DM, Tylenol, Vicks, and steaming. I stayed home from work today because there was just no way I could have made it. I walked the dogs because they wouldn't settle down until we did so and I was worn out. But, I have to say the regimen seems to be working. I'm not as bad. I don't know about work tomorrow but I give a tentative possibility.

Last night we had Chinese food -- Steve suggested the Kung Pao stuff I usually get would help and it did a bit. We watched Ax Men, Comic Book Men, and The Walking Dead.

Tonight we're having hamburgers and I have The Voice to watch and then I'm free from TV for a few days. :)

Not sure what I'm reading right now. I finished the Harris and read the next in series of Elly Griffith. I could go back to the nonfictions I'm in the middle of but I also have a Kindle Library book (14-day) that I can't recall the name of but is a hyst-myst I've not tried. I just don't know.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: