Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oh I hope that's me


I’m still coughing a lot and I’m very tired due to lack of sleep but I’m actually feeling almost human, at last, today. It hasn’t been as much of a struggle to get through the day for the first time in a while. Woot! Ok, the Diet MT Dew did help in the morning.

I am going to do a running start at getting sleep tonight – I’m starting early shortly after dinner and going to do my best to not stop until morning. We’ll see how it goes. I don’t have anything on TV as far as I can recall and no book is absolutely drawing me in to read. So maybe this thing is on the wane.

I'm making chicken alfredo for dinner, see how it goes. I'm not taking the boys for a walk; it's a bit windy and I really don't want to regress. Hopefully Steve will be able to do something if he gets home in time before dinner. On another positive note, Coda seems to be limping not at all.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: