Monday, August 27, 2012

Can't .... resist .... too.... cute.....



Hot. Always hot.

Louise Penny's new book will be here tomorrow. I'm only at about 32% on the BONHOEFFER book. I'll have to set it aside while I read the new one. Not necessarily a bad idea; the biography is very heavy into the Third Reich now and rights being taken away one by one.

Steve will have gun shows to watch tonight. I'm hoping to do some reading. 

Not much else to report. The GOP convention was delayed a little bit by Hurricane Isaac but it is missing Tampa and heading toward Louisiana. It is being hyped to high heaven as the next Katrina. Same path! Same week! Well, duh, people. If you look at the shape of the US down there, hurricanes have followed that path for centuries. And this is hurricane SEASON. I hate mainstream media.

Having fish and corn on the cob for dinner. And probably either a coconut popcicle or some chocolate icecream. :)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: