Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday



Soooo.... Steve didn't get the DVD last night. We didn't watch The Hunger Games. But .... I did watch it again this morning on the digital version. :) I might be okay now for a while, got my fix. :) But tomorrow the DVD should arrive with the extra material to watch....

I've spent the day doing laundry and cleaning out my email somewhat. I had over 250 things in there and now I've gone through about 100. Uff da. It takes a chunk of time to stay informed on world happenings. I haven't even read my book today yet.

Hailey spent the night again in her own home and Clayton was back at least by 10:30 this morning. I saw her outside about then. Things are back to normal. The thing with Hailey, I think, is that she is left alone a lot of the day while Clayton is at work -- and this has probably been the whole of her life. When he is home she is desperate for time with him, anyone. So when she is around people she is constantly begging to have someone play fetch with her. And it never ends. She has such sweetness in her eyes and I'm sorry she has to live with such anxiety that she is difficult to be around for long periods of time. I also feel sorry for dogs who owners measure their dog food, you know, the cup a day kind of people. Hailey has always been hungry when she comes over (she'll come into our house if the door is open and chow down on whatever is left in the boys' bowl). But, sadly, in both cases, she is not our dog.

I don't really know if anything is on TV for me tonight. I may be able to do some reading.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: