Friday, August 3, 2012

Low tech version



I haven't posted. Yesterday at lunch I went to the walk in clinic: I've got cellulitis in my left ankle AGAIN. Couldn't get my antibiotic until this afternoon because I'm allergic to everything and the one that does work for me, they had to order. Therefore it had 24 hours to spread before I could send in the troops to fight it. It hurts. I hate it. I didn't go to work today, keeping it elevated, but I now have two days of weekend to get it to where I can go back to work. My theory now, having had it re-occur every year since I first contracted it in 2009, is that it never leaves my cells; it just goes dormant. You know how a program is never really deleted from a computer? And SOMETHING triggers it and yes, my psoriasis is a doorway. Is it the heat of summer? Stress? I don't know.

Today I finished reading a Peter Tremayne Sister Fidelma book I had started a while back. Otherwise I slept a lot.

It was "cooler" today. Only got up to the 70s, I believe. Yeah, 70s are considered cool weather, go figure.  Back to 90s though by Sunday I think.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: