Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday



Stuck on the couch with the leg elevated. I have been doing massive cleaning out of emails and reading up on about two weeks' worth of inbox. That has taken most of the day and really needed to be done.  I managed to do some laundry of bedding and towels. The walk this morning with the boys wasn't very long, just too much pain in the ankle, but they got to run a bit.

It got up into the 80s today though this morning at 5:30 it was only 50 degrees and I needed to wear a fleece because of a breeze. Tomorrow back to the 90s.

My day is a little discombobulated because of not working yesterday. I have to remind myself it's Saturday.

I'm thinking we'll have fish and chips for dinner. Last night Steve brought home chicken enchiladas from Sam's Club that were really tasty. It was the kind to be cooked at home and we'd do it again but would need to add something to it. It was only sauce and chicken inside. It would need rice or beans or something to fill it out.

I watched some of the Olympic coverage last night instead of Say Yes to the Dress which is probably adding to my confusion of what day it is. Just amazing, the 15-year-old who won a gold in the 800 meter swimming and by such a large margin. And how typical of the left wing/progressive media who are saying they would like gold-medal gymnist Gabby better if she wasn't so into Jesus (she praised God when she won). We live in truly dark times.

Speaking of, here is a good story to read: http://www.trevorloudon.com/2012/08/my-black-dad-and-chick-fil-a/

All right, off you go.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: