Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dogs don't think of these things


I find myself in a weird state of mind. Reading mind, that is. I have SO MUCH to read yet nothing is really grabbing me. I want a BLOCKBUSTER book and I can't find one. It is so frustrating. And finding a book to read is so subjective that one can't get suggestions from others because their tastes are different from mine. So do I counter this mood with a re-read? Just plow through something mediocre? It's been a couple days now.

So Steve got to Vegas and is now at SHOT show. I splurged last night and had barbecue ribs from CJ's for dinner. I was suddenly very popular with the dogs. I had their undivided attention for a while. Coda was noticeably not relaxed that his daddy wasn't home last night.

Darn it, Agent Carter won't be on tonight because of the State of the Union which I'm NOT watching. So I'll workout, have dinner, read and bed, I guess.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: