Wednesday, January 28, 2015

You know you're having a bad day when ...


I was flipping channels last night after Agent Carter and came across All the President's Men on TMC. I loved that movie. That movie is what made me want to be a journalist as a profession when I was in high school and my first year of college. So I'm watching last night and an epiphany moment happened. It suddenly occurred to me that it wasn't the journalism part of their investigative reporting that intrigued me. It was the INVESTIGATIVE part. The following the clues and talking to people. Like how I like reading mysteries. It only took me 30 years to figure that out. I'm an idiot.

Has this been an extra long month or something? I've read a LOT of books in January but it doesn't seem like I'm not speed reading or anything in fact I had that mini-slump a little while ago where nothing satisfied my reading mood and I didn't read for three days or so. Nothing has really changed in my daily schedule.  I dunno; it's strange. I'm complaining but I shouldn't be complaining, ya know?

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: