Thursday, January 29, 2015

Your toes have been warned


So yesterday I caved and read the next Estelle Ryan book. It wasn't as good as books three and four but still enjoyable. So my thinking was "just read what you want to read because the rules you're trying to follow are ones you've made up for yourself anyway." And "what if you got hit by a bus tomorrow, fergoodnesssakes, read what you want." So I did. A couple more days left in the month so I could watch some shows on Netflix or Amazon or I could keep reading because next month is shorter anyway. We'll see.  I have a couple of digital loans from the library. And there's always my TBR pile. Always.








It was colder this morning when I walked the boys. You could see your breath again. Supposed to snow in a couple days. Back to winter. Or "winter is coming". Again. (Game of Thrones reference). Nerd.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: