Monday, March 28, 2016

Ahhhhh, my old nemesis.....


And we have a winter weather advisory. Who ordered this? I didn't. I wanted nice, warm, steady rain.

So last night's The Walking Dead ended with a shock. Daryl was shot, blood splattered the camera lens, and then the episode ended and went black.


ARRRRRGHHHH!  I yelled at the TV. Seriously. And next week is the season finale. I hate this show.


A big bad guy is going to show up next week from the comics, Negan, and he famously kills a lead character. It's supposed to be Glenn but this show loves to twist things. 


And yes, I will not watch the show again if he does.


Tonight I have NCIS: Los Angeles "Seoul Man":

The team members search for a North Korean spy when they are assigned to protective details for the commander of the Pacific Command.
 Didn't do any reading this weekend. Bah. I'll get back to it eventually. No! Wait! Tomorrow!  Three good books tomorrow!!

A historical mystery:


A contemporary mystery:


And the final book of a fantasy trilogy:


Happy dancing again!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: