Friday, March 25, 2016

... and go away. :)


TGIF! Happy dance!


(You're hearing the Peanuts song now, aren't you) Heh heh heh.

I'm still reading the Susanna Gregory and I've picked back up the Camino de Santiago book again. That's it on the book front.



I'm thinking this weekend I may do a better start at Daredevil on Netflix.


And I'm still kind of obsessing over Mason and Julia:



On Sunday we have The Walking Dead, "East":


Alexandria is alerted after realizing someone is missing. Several search parties will venture out, but what they find isn't what they're hoping for.

How appropriate for Easter. Walking. Dead. ..... Nevermind.


And on PBS after that, a new season of Grantchester.


Sidney finds himself suspected of murder alongside another priest, a photographer and the victim's classmate.
Maybe on Saturday we'll finally see Mockingjay Part 2 via On Demand.


Oh, and napping. 


So, as you can see, there is absolutely no time to do housecleaning. Yeah, I know, you're shocked.


Have a great weekend!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: