Thursday, March 10, 2016

Or it's Friday ....



Nothing on TV tonight for me. So maybe some reading?


I'm about 75% done with the Victoria Thompson historical mystery. I think I'll be starting H10N1 by M.R. Cornelius. A stand alone.

A deadly influenza virus rages out of control. There is no easy-fix vaccine. No eleventh-hour containment. Only death. With no workforce, power plants are unmanned so there’s no means of communication; police and fire departments have collapsed so no one is safe; looters are scavenging everything from big-screen TVs to canned peas. When Dr. Taeya Sanchez finds herself unceremoniously dismissed from an emergency medical facility in New York, she decides to steal the hospital’s armored van for a midnight escape. Unfortunately, Rick DeAngelo, a driver for the hospital, has already stocked the van for his own getaway. Thrown into an unfriendly alliance, these two must pick their way across the dangerous wasteland of America in search of a safe haven. And as the miles roll by, they discover that the living should be feared much more than the festering corpses out there.
Published in 2011, it has 371 pages. I'm kinda feeling in the mood for an apocalyptic read and I'm picturing Daryl and Beth. :) Because I can.


Hey let's sneak a Deeks!



Oh! and I'm looking forward to this next week on a new ep:


Heh heh heh.

Now, off you go.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: