Monday, March 7, 2016

Must be Monday


Monday. Here we are again.


I don't have anything on TV tonight; NCIS: Los Angeles is a repeat so I can go to bed before 10. Woot!


I haven't picked my next official read yet. I am reading another Camino book but I'm kinda not counting it as something to write about because the author, a woman, is actually kinda whiny so I'm not enjoying it as much. :)


But I suppose it's interesting to have all perspectives. It isn't a fun or easy pilgrimage. Truly.

Last night we had The Walking Dead. I think half if not all of American women wanted to kill Abraham with their bare hands for this really badly done breakup:



Rosita: Tell me why!
Abraham: When I first met you I thought you were the last woman on earth. You're not.

Die! Die! Die!

And then you had the action section:


An intense episode.

Have a good Monday, folks.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: