Thursday, March 17, 2016

I think there's going to be some slobber involved


Happy St. Patrick's Day! My favorite holiday of the year!

Someday ...


I'm making Irish Stew in the crockpot today. Hopefully, it will look something like this tonight:



Historical mysteries set in Ireland:
  • Cora Harrison: Mara: a female judge and lawgiver appointed by King Turlough Donn O’Brien in the early 16th century, on the west coast of Ireland. Thirteen books in series.
  • Peter Tremayne: Sister Fidelma: 7th century Celtic sister and legal advocate in Kildare, Ireland. Twenty-six books in series. 
  • Cora Harrison: Reverend Mother Aquinas, in 1923 Cork, Ireland. One book so far.
 I finished the Jecks book last night so I'm looking for the next read. I haven't read either of those authors in a long while. Perhaps.

Nothing really on TV tonight. We may check out that 60 Days In on A&E that we caught last week. We'll see how it goes.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: