Friday, April 1, 2016

Casual Friday



On Sunday I have the season finale of The Walking Dead, "Last Day on Earth":


Rick and the group must go outside the walls to save one of their own, but what they experience on the road will change their lives forever.

As you may recall, we ended last week with Daryl getting shot.

 

The finale is ninety minutes long. And then The Talking Dead so we can deal with it after. If we don't get positive resolution with Daryl .... I'll be vexed. Terribly vexed. 


Steve has a shooting class tomorrow so I plan to read, surf the Internet, nap and do some laundry.


And today is April Fool's Day. I don't particularly enjoy the day. I'm not big on practical jokes. But here are some funnies:




Ok then.


Off you go. Have a great weekend!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: