Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Have I told you lately you're my favorite mama?


And my dogs totally do that to me. And then put their paw on my leg in case I had forgotten they weren't still there. 

Arrow isn't on tonight.


Yeah, that's how we feel, Arrow people and CW network.

So I'll either read or be on the computer/Internet. I have SO MUCH TO READ.



Ok, I have a way super guilty confession. Having fallen in obsession with Mason and Julia on Santa Barbara and being that the show was never released for public purchasing probably because of the litigation between the creators and the network .... I found a way to make that happen from a different source.


So I'll be watching a couple years' worth of those. Eventually.



Steve has shooting tonight and I don't have to feed anybody but myself and the dogs and then do whatever I want.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: