Friday, April 29, 2016

Mine. All mine.


Well, if things go well, we've got the ok to bring Coda home this afternoon for the weekend and see how it goes.  I have to meet with the vet to learn his medication routine, his range-of-motion exercises, and how to get him in and out of his hot wheels before he can be released.


He isn't mobile, he can't control bodily functions but is otherwise stable and ready to come home.


I don't have any plans for the weekend so this will be a relaxing and observing Coda couple days.

I hope to read and be online and do some cleaning as I can. Still reading the Arabian Nights book, and I have so many things I can watch on my Kindle Fire while keeping Coda company as he's camped out somewhere in the house other than at my computer.


On Sunday we have episode two of Game of Thrones to watch.


So there you go. Not much happenin'.


Much love
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: