Monday, April 4, 2016

Oops, almost forgot to do something



I don't know what happened. Totally spaced it until almost 9:00 tonight. Oy vey.


So last night's The Walking Dead season finale was ... amazing and awful.



Negan, the most evil of the big bad guys in the Walking Dead universe was incredibly bad and oh so charismatic as played by this actor. He always does such a good job. He was the dad of Sam and Dean on Supernatural.


And now we have to wait six months before we find out which of our guys he killed. Really?


NCIS: Los Angeles is a repeat tonight, darnit. So no show until next week. But I'll be strong.



Heh heh heh, haven't done a sneak of a Deeks in while.

Just pluggin' along otherwise. I'll tell you in the next post about the concert I'll be at this time tomorrow. Allergies were hitting my eyes hard today for some reason so I'm heading off to bed. Off you go.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: