Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I can see fine, really.


OMG, for the third day in a row my eyes are driving me crazy. Allergies, the wind, lack of sleep, the smoke from last night's concert ... you name it it is making my eyes go bonkers. Allergy medicine and drops aren't helping much. 

Tonight I have Arrow, "Eleven-fifty-nine":


Oliver and Diggle learn that Merlyn plans to break Darhk out of prison. Meanwhile, Laurel gets a surprising offer; and Felicity has a heart-to-heart talk with Curtis.


Arrow has teased from the first episode of this season that someone is going to die. Most fans are hoping it will be Laurel -- and I am one of them. And this is supposed to be the episode that does it; the title comes from a time of death. 

The Home Free concert last night was so amazingly awesome. And I'm glad I was able to share this fabulous group with Liz and Alex -- they're in love with them now, too. Toward the end of the show they say something like we see you taking photos but for those of you who haven't taken that good photo they nicely accommodate by striking a pose. This is from last night:


So yeah, we had fun.


Still haven't chosen the next read; I'll have to do that today and tell you about it tomorrow. So I'm hoping after Arrow tonight I'm going to go to bed so help out my eyes and get some good sleep at last.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: